From CDOT Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

About Me

I'm a Seneca College Alumni (graduated in 2009 with honors). I've been on and off the radar in the open source community as I get my bearings working in the real world. I currently work for Agfa Heathcare in Waterloo, Ontario. 90% of my work is in JavaScript/Dojo the other 10% is in Tcl (look it up!).

Dave's class really opened my eyes and made coding, my passion, extremely enjoyable and rewarding. Only after leaving school and working for over a year do I now really see how much this open source course changed my programming life. I'm glad to be back!


Some of my projects include:

Past Projects